inMailX Solution Benefits
By implementing inMailX, your staff members will be able to efficiently manage their emails and attachments with minimal training and support. inMailX empowers users to easily Rename and Reorder attachments 'on the fly', Clean attachments while composing emails, as well as bind and secure multiple attachments into PDF or ZIP.
Since inMailX can be used to combine email filing with scheduling of follow-up appointments or tasks, users become more confident in moving their emails into the document management system, while ensuring that important deadlines and follow-up activities are not missed.
inMailX can help companies standardise and streamline email communication with Global content, and also reduce paper wastage by enabling users to truncate emails to a specified number of conversation threads when printing, and categorising 'Printed' emails automatically.
In addition, organisations can use inMailX to improve email branding, by being able to centrally deploy and maintain standardised corporate email forms and signatures, which are integrated with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Global Address List.
inMailX delivers all its features and functionality via a single Outlook add-in, which simplifies the on-going training and support, reduces the administration overheads, and delivers an immediate return on investment.
Empower Users and Save Time
- Flexible and intuitive email filing into multiple document/records management systems
- Easily file attachments into multiple document/records management systems
- Active and passive conversion of email attachments into PDF
- Order, bookmark and combine multiple attached documents into a single PDF
- Remove metadata in World, Excel and PDF attachments
- Rename and Reorder email attachments on the fly
- Compress attachments into ZIP while composing emails
- Undo/Redo inMailX actions performed on attachments
- Reuse standard content and save time with quick text
- Selective printing for email content and attachments
Increase Productivity and Reduce Costs
- Streamline emails filing into your document/records management systems
- Efficient and intuitive Clean, PDF, ZIP, Rename, Reorder
- Flexible Undo/Redo to quickly rectify user errors
- Minimise typing recurrences with quick text
- Streamline emails printing and reduce paper wastage
- Minimal staff training required
- Reduce Outlook add-ins and administration overheads
Enforce Corporate Policies
- Force users to file emails on send
- Prompt users to clean and convert email attachments into PDF on send
- Secure PDF documents with read passwords and content policies (disable copy, modify, printing)
- Set global PDF conversion and password complexity policies
- Standardise email signatures and forms using Active Directory
- Disable Reply, Reply All and Forward in Outlook when sending emails
inMailX, Digitus and Digitus Logo are registered trademarks of Digitus Information Systems Pty Ltd in Australia and in some other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.